Saturday, November 17, 2012

Oh, FREE things, how I love thee...

So, one morning, about a month or two ago, I was bored.
I thought, why not spend 5 min searching the free section of craigslist before breakfast?
This is what I found:


This Pottery Barn Spherical Votive Candle Wall...thing.
For free. Including the glass cups, and 16 fake (all working) tea candles.
I googled it, and though it is no longer for sale, it was...for 130$.



So, it just goes to show, craigslist is one of the best inventions on the face of the Earth. It is hanging right above the IKEA Expedit bookshelf in our living room, and I absolutely love it. I even dressed it up for Halloween:


If you need decorations, search craigslist!! Go garage sale-ing, you can find amazing things for near nothing! (In this case, for actually nothing)


No comments:

Post a Comment